Hello student leaders!
Hope this email finds you well.
College of Engineering is looking for a select number of graduate students for a TA opportunity with the Graduate Programs. TA will report to Dr. Fayekah Assanah and Dr. Aida Ghiaei for the Professional Development Course Series. Please see responsibilities and qualifications below:
- Assist as a Graduate Teaching Assistant for the Professional Development Courses FYE 5300 and ENGR 5430 and related workshop for Spring 2023.
- Help in planning and executing tasks for the Professional Development course series under the supervision and guidance of Prof Faye Assanah and Aida Ghiaei.
- Assist in gathering information/resources for future Scientific Writing Courses for the Professional Development Course series and in designing the course materials.
- Shape the undergraduate curriculum by aiding Prof. Assanah in crafting innovative lesson plans for projects.
Students who are accepted will also have the option of earning a 1 credit in Practicum in Graduate Certificate in College Instruction (GCCI- https://gcci.uconn.edu/) while enhancing their teaching skills and expertise.
- Students who have taken ENGR 5430: Teaching Engineering and Pedagogy, and/or are a part of Graduate Certificate of College Instructions (GCCI).
- Experience in designing a course, syllabus, and assessments.
How To Apply:
Please complete this form: https://forms.gle/SwpsuBgsQhCbtKBe6
The form will close after the Thanksgiving Break.
For questions or concerns, please contact Nusaybah.firstname.lastname@example.org