The John N. Gardner Institute for Excellence in Undergraduate Education (Gardner Institute) is looking for a Graduate Intern for Spring 2022!
Interns are given the opportunity to work in a field of their choice alongside staff. Each intern is expected to complete a project by the end of their term.
Students who are interested in spending a period of time (usually one academic term) working with the Institute are invited to submit the Internship form. All internships are online at this time. Internships may or may not carry academic credit which would be awarded by the student’s home institution. We are looking for a Graduate Intern for the Spring 2022 Semester. The application is due October 22 at 5 pm ET. There is a stipend of $1,500 per semester for interns.
- Spring 2022- Graduate Internship
- Summer 2022- Undergraduate Internship
- Fall 2022- Graduate Internship
- Spring 2023- Undergraduate Internship
- Summer 2023- Graduate Internship
- Fall 2023- Undergraduate Internship
Potential Internship Opportunities Include:
- Social Media and Communications
- Data Analysis and Research
- Equity and Social Justice
- Improving the success of undergraduate students
- Leadership skills development
- Exploration of possible careers in higher education
- Other Topics of Interest
Feel free to share this opportunity with students and colleagues!