Application fee waiver requests will be considered from 8:00 AM (U.S. Easten time) on December 15, 2023, to 8:00 AM (U.S Eastern Time) on December 18, 2023, exclusively for the first 100 applicants meeting these criteria for UConn College of Engineering Graduate Programs:
- Applying for the fall 2024 admission cycle.
- Applying for a PhD program.
- Possessing a GPA of 3.80 on a 4.0 scale, as determined by the College of Engineering (for fee waiver purposes only).
Rules and Reminders:
- Use the same email address on graduate applications.
- Eligible applicants will be notified via email.
- Completed applications must be submitted by December 29, 2023, before 8:00 AM U.S. Eastern time to use the fee waiver; after this, the fee waiver is invalid, and payment is required.
- Each student is eligible for one fee waiver, valid for a single application.
- Applicants submitting multiple applications must pay the fee for each beyond the initial one.
- The UConn College of Engineering Graduate Programs has sole discretion in approving fee waivers.